Thursday, December 18, 2008

genting v lao gong...



2008-12-12
tis is the day``
the sweetest memory i ever had``
had a great time v lao gong``
he's the best in my world orh``
hahaXD``
he jz wana gf me a suprise``
n arrive earlier a day at genting``
the feeling be v him is soo gud``
n soo nizz``
we play and chat all day round``
haha``
such a nice day``
hwever``
i regret so much``
tat i din take many many pic v him``
xixi``
^____^
next time i learnt the lesson``
n i wont gf up the chance to take up of thousand of pic v lao gong luu``
bluek``
tat nite``
we spend the most wonderful nite 2gether``
we jz hd moonwalk till 3 am sumthg``
""we muz be mad""
yaya``
then when we be to hotel``
muahaha``
tat's sweet``
n i hope tat time wont pass by soo fast``
cz i miss him soo much``
++++2008-12-14++++
the next day``
we went malacca``
wat a lousy day``
jz went A famosa n a culture night street``
maybe tat's without him``
whn in the morning``
we left genting``
i cried like a child at the bus``
cz my mind jz cant stop thinking bou him``
miss u soo muc``
lao gong``
mak mak``
n we arrive at prescott XX inn at midnite``
damm tired``
n my leg bruised``
xixi``
bt i do bought 2 pairs of ring n a pair of necklace``

++++2008-12-15++++
the last day me at kl``
we went tian hou gong``
then the bus driver drop us by at mid valley``
n i meet lao gong at there``
after that``
he jz fetch me hum``
his hum``
xixi``
time rush by soo fast``
n i feel soo``
bu she de``
cz gonna leave him again``
he fetch me bek to sunway pyramid to meet my fren``
and lao gong oso bought me a big xiong xiong orh``


n he oso make everyone of my fren xian mu me orh``
xixi``
^____^
bt i hate myself``
so much regret``
y din i rush down the bus tat day``
b4 we leave``
i jz cry n cry``
along the whole way bek to penang``
i miss him soo much``
jz after a minute``
after a second``
couldnt stop myself frm thinkin bou him``
bt i relli trust our fate``
tat we were meant to be 2gether``
n i promise him``
i will never leave u``
lao gong``
i'll oways be by urside``
i love you``
thank you for lovin me``
i will spend my life time to love u``
mak mak``
^______^
wish all couple to be in sweet sweet love like us``
dn let any problem to make both of u quarrel``
tat's worthless``
we must oways appreciate the one who oways be by ourside``
appreciate whn both of u could be in love n be 2gether``
^______^

2 comments:

Fishzz said...

wahahaha..
must wf xiao mai xing fu 4eva ohx//
hehex..
our promise**

鸿の娴 said...

enen``
thx jie``
xixi``
u tuu ya``
v ah J``
mak mak``
^___^
promise orhxXx``